1. Apply two drops to inside and outside of dry lens.
2. Rub evenly across lens surfaces.
3. Rinse away excess.
FOR EYE GLASSES, FACE MASKS, BINOCULARS, TELESCOPES: Apply Sea Drops to dry lens. Rub evenly over entire lens surface. Wait 10 seconds, then buff with soft, dry cloth until clear. Sea Drops may be used on items such as hockey masks, protective face shields, mirrors, wind shields and more.
• Clean new masks with Sea Buff™ Mask Cleaner before applying Sea Drops to eliminate residue left by the manufacturing process.
• Rinse masks after each dive with fresh water and dry before storage to avoid mold and algae build-up. Clean periodically with Sea Buff.
• For swim goggles, use Goggle Bright™ Anti-Fog Spray.