- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximise hose routingoptions.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations.
- Airflow at 200bar: 5500 l/min
- Weight: INT 232: 710g; DIN 300: 490g.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8. bar
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature.
- A new poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350.
- A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti's design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350).
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouthsizes, from smaller to largest.
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1600 l/min
Scuba diving is an exciting and fantastic activity that can be practiced by everyone, anywhere in the world. It follows that regulators, being the most important piece of equipment to a scuba diver, need to adapt to an enormous range of different environmental conditions, individual breathing behaviors and personal preferences. Therefore, SCUBAPRO offers a large choice of various first and second stage regulators which can be combined to make up numerous kinds of regulator systems. Some of these regulator systems will work more efficiently than others depending on diving conditions and scuba diving behavior, as their mechanisms and designs teamwork better together. To support your decision in choosing the right regulator, SCUBAPRO proposes these selected systems, which fulfill the needs of different ranges of diving and environments perfectly.