MiraZyme is extremely versatile, quickly and effectively removing odor and organic debris from a wide variety of clothing, footwear, outdoor and sports gear, and more. Residues from MiraZyme are water and carbon dioxide-safe for the environment. Available in 2 oz. Blister Pack, 8 oz., 1/2 oz. Travel Pack, Fishbowl w/ 48—1/2 oz. Travel Pack (not shown) and Gallon (not shown).
1. Fill a sink, bathtub or large container with enough warm or cold water to submerge item.
2. Add 1⁄2 oz MiraZyme for 20 gallons of water and mix. Use 11⁄2 oz for a 55 gallon drum.
3. Unzip all garment and compartment zippers. Submerge item in solution, saturating inside and out.
4. Soak 5 minutes then remove.
5. DO NOT RINSE OR MACHINE DRY. Air dry item before use or storage.
NOTE: May darken some leathers. Test for
colorfastness before use.
FOR TENTS AND BIVY SACKS: Unzip doors and turn item inside out. Use 2 oz. MiraZyme in 20 gallons of water.
FOR STUBBORN OR SEVERE ODORS such as pet accidents, skunk spray, etc: Use approx. 1/2 oz. - 1 oz. per gallon.
STORAGE: Cap bottle tightly and store in a cool, dry place.
1. Mix MiraZyme with water in a ratio of 1/2 oz. per quart of water.
2. Spray solution directly onto odor source, saturating item inside and out.
3. Air dry.