Nothing has been left to chance in the search to achieve a record weight, beginning with the choice of the material, a 210 denier nylon which is light yet very strong.
The back is soft and padded and has a rear rubber area with a strong grip and a double strap to safely block the tank.
Two generous zip up pockets allow stowing of even bulky accessories.
Two rear weight carrying pockets
The control for the rear release valve has been placed at the front, on the lower right hand side of the jacket.
All the D-rings are made from a light alloy.
Travelight can be folded up in just a few seconds and fastened with a special retractable strap so that it can be stowed easily in its own carrying bag, which has a shoulder strap.
Travelight’s very light structure and its anatomical shape make it a very tight-fitting and streamlined jacket once underwater and it offers very little resistance to forward movement.
Travellight Jacket BCD
* 210 denier nylon
* 2 rear weight carrying pockets
* 2 zip up pockets for accessories
* Soft, padded back, with double strap for fixing the tank
* D-rings and rings in light alloy.
* Three discharge and pressure valves
* Rear release valve with control brought to the front
* FAST system for folding and compacting the BC
* Velcro strap, closed in a lower zip up pocket for packing the BC.
* Sizes from XS to XL
* Buoyancy kg: 6.1 kg (XS), 8.2 kg (S), 9.2 kg (M), 13.3 kg (L) 16.3 kg (XL)
* Buoyancy in Newton: 60 N (XS), 80 N 8S), 90 N (M), 130 N (L), 160 N (XL)
* Buoyancy Lbs: 13.5 (XS), 18.0 Lbs (S), 20.2 Lbs (M), 29.2 Lbs (L), 36.0 Lbs (XL)
* Weight: 2.300 kg (XS), 2.400 kg (S), 2.500 kg (M), 2:600 kg (L) 2.800 kg (XL)