• 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free).
• User changeable battery and data retention: Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes.
• Backlighting: For easy reading in low light.
• Directly wipe the memory: For Dive Centers, the i300’s memory can easily be directly erased on the instrument with no hassle.
Other Main Features
• Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety.
• User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable).
• Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive.
• Water-activated on switch, to give a no-worries start to the dive.
• Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time).
• History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature.
• Nitrox mix to 50 % O2
• Optional deep stop with countdown timer.
• Salt or fresh water dive selection.
• Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile.
• Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data,
add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at www.ediverlog.com
• Color options: Black / Blue, Black / Grey
• Download cable
• Wrist Mount
• 2 gauge console
• 3 gauge console
Included in the Box
• Digital Instruction Manual
• Paper Safety Reference
• DiverLog brochure
• Quick Reference
• Lens Protector
• Battery Compartment Opening tool