Rugged black aluminum body offers a stealthy "tech" look.
- Interchangeable light head
- NEW! Equipped with the newest CREE XPL LED
- NEW! Two modes: 100% and 50%
- 720 lumen illumination ranks among the best in its class
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity
- Diamond-shaped knurling (metal indentations) on both handle and light head guarantees a firm grip, with or without gloves
- Easy twist on/twist off activation allows for trouble-free operation
- Shock-proof rubber protections
- Over-pressure valve releases any battery off-gassing
- A depth rating of 300m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions
- Run time up to 10 hours
When it comes to evaluating a dive light's brightness, measuring lumens is the easiest and most useful comparison method. A lumen is the intensity of light as it is perceived by a human eye. In other words, a lumen indicates brightness, opposed to a watt which measures power output.
When it comes to cranking out brightness, the NOVA 720 runs well ahead of the pack. Producing higher lumens than most primary dive lights -- including many large pistol-grip styles -- and out-pacing virtually all secondary dive lights, the NOVA 720 leads the market in sheer light intensity.
Using a set of three C-cell batteries the NOVA 720 delivers intense maximum illumination which gradually settles into a steady light output, delivering 10-plus hours of total burn time.