Our Profile family of steamers offers a perfect blend of style and function.
• Zippered double seals on wrists & ankles for 5mm & 7mm steamers for water seal protection and easy in and out in temperate to colder waters.
• Fine micro-plush interior on 5mm & 7mm steamers for comfort and dryness. Micro-plush: used on the interior of steamers. It is smooth and comfortable against the skin and makes a suit easy to put on and take off. Its superior water absorbency quickly wicks any water away from your body, keeping you warm & dry.
• Multi-flex material on internal section of arms & lower legs in both 5mm & 7mm steamers, for easy donning and doffing and comfort during the dive.
• Flat-seam construction, a stitching pattern tha provides comfort, strength and flexibility and single thread blind-stitch which is a low profile, resistant internal seam for non-chafing wear on your body. Double blind stitched outer seams and single blind stitched inner seams for durability and comfort.
- Extremely comfortable raw cut collar neck line for unprecedented comfort compared to traditional tight & pulling roll seam collars.
- Compression molded combination zipper flap and spine pad: minimizes water intrusioon and protects spine and back fromheavy tank load.
• Nylon webbing thumb loop at base of all back zippers stragically placed for ease of closing without buddy assistance..
- Nylon-2-sided neoprene has nylon laminated on both sides of neoprene foam. Classically durable and efficient for all-rounders, rental and tropical water suits.
• Integrated Tatex kneepads offer abrasion resistance and maximize freedom to move. SCUBAPRO has perfected the application of TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) kneepads directly to the outer material of the suit, without stitches or glue. The ergonomic shape and placement puts protection where it is needed, without restricting knee movement.
• Metal main zipper slider for extra durability and consistent easy operation.
- Abrasion-resistant fabrics: specifi c weave technology is used to knit high tenacity and chemical resistant materials used in the more exposed areas of our suits.
• Dirt repellent: particular weave and dye characteristics are combined to make SCUBAPRO suits easy to maintain.
• UV endurance: neoprene foams and fabrics selected at SCUBAPRO offer a very high protection against UV aggression to prolong the life of your new suit.
• Back zipper steamer for good water sealing and great ergonomic look and fi t. Raw cut collar neck
line provides unprecedented comfort. Available in 3mm, 5mm & 7mm.
• Front zipper version available in 5mm for easy access, featuring a sophisticated pull-over gusset
for minimal water entry. This steamer has a 1.5mm rolled-edged neck line to reduce water entry.
• Both versions available in men’s and women’s sizes
||Fast drying nylon 2-sided neoprene with Mircro plush interior|
||3mm, 5mm & 7mm|
||Raw cut |
||Zippered double seals|
||Zippered double seals|
||Metal main back zipper|
||Perfect blend of style and function|
||Black/Blue for Men; Black/Blue/Clear Blue for Women|
|Hood (only for jackets) :
|Can be combined with:
||Profile jackets and 0,5mm suits or T-Flex or Hybrid-T shirts as under layers|