Bauer Breathing Air Compressor OCEANUS
OCEANUS, the Power Pack for Professional Use, 140 l/min
For a professional performance, which offers toughness, mobility and greater air capacity!
OCEANUS is designed to go on vessels, diving boats and expeditions.
The light weight and compact unit is portable by a single person and fits in every boot. The large capacity of the oil sump and the oil pump allow operation in extreme inclinations of up to 30° (motor with combustion engine up to 20°).
The use of stainless steel and kevlar for frame and filling device ensures extreme resistance to corrosion.
Durable and Extremely Tough
For best possible resistance to corrosion frame, handle and safety-filling device are made of stainless steel. Filling hose is made of kevlar. Inter- and after coolers are made of galvanized steel.
Our TRIPLEX filter cartridge is a safe source of pure breathing air according to DIN EN 12021* (formerly DIN EN 3188).
TRIPLEX filter cartridge: P21 filter with modifications (condensate outlet, modified filter bottom, shorter housing and standard safety valve).
Condensate drain: manual drain operated by two screw knobs on the filter housing and one on the separator after the second stage. These drains have been placed at a height that leaves enough space for a condensate container underneath.
All Compressor Versions: L-shaped frame with special base plate for the compressor block and motor allowing fast and simple belt tensioning, V-belt drive (SPZ belt), Plastic fan shroud with integrated holders for the telescopic intake tube, Steel carrying handle fixed to the base plate allows easy transport by two people (rails on both sides of the unit), Rubber anti-vibration feet, Integrated fill adapter brackets for two hoses with DIN and ISO connections.
1) available with switch over device 330 / 225 bar or 225 bar/330 bar alternatively
2) standard unit with integrated telescopic intake tube and Subaru four-stroke engine
3) cylinder filling from 0 to 200 bar
4) filling rate for 1 litre cylinder capacity from 0 to 200 bar
* if unit is properly maintained and installation of units is done according to operation manual and using the BAUER AERO-GUARD if the CO₂ concentration in the intake air exceeds the predetermined standard values.