Cressi Dive Computer Giotto Tech Info:
* Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes.
* ”Dive” Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
* Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
* Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
* Gage setting option (depth gauge and timer).
* Deep stop can be turned on or off.
* Replaceable protective display screen.
* User-replaceable batteries.
* Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
* User can switch units of measure from Metric (meters and C°) to Imperial (feet and F°).
* Visual and auditory alarms.
* Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
* Backlit display
* Built-in calendar and clock.
* Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile.
* Dive history saved.
* Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device.
* PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)