The different sizes of the two instruments, the computer minimanometro and Leonardo, have led to a console designed truly innovative and original.
The instruments are arranged on slightly tilted, which further improves the design and allows for greater readability of the same.
The use of advanced materials such as polycarbonate and Desmopan, have reduced to a minimum thickness and weight and the console reveals a surprising lightness, which obviously translates into ease of use and minimum strain on the hose connection to the first HP the stadium.
The hose connection has a lower section of the standard (11 mm), to the advantage of its flexibility and lower weight.
(available for all systems Windows / Mac)
* Console with two tools: Leonardo Dive Computers and Mini-gauge
* Material: Polycarbonate and desmopan
* Mini-gauge with chrome-plated brass case with a glass valve function explosion
* Dial with scale up to 350 bar or 5000 psi Areas colored in red, green, blue
* Housing diameter: 65 mm Height tool: 25 mm Weight console complete with whip and 2 HP tools: 480 g