The luminescent dial is calibrated up to 350 bar in the metric version and 5000 psi in the imperial one. The area below 50 bar is highlighted in red, the one between 50 and 200 is green and that from 200 to the end of the scale is light blue.
The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped console, made from polycarbonate and desmopan, two materials that guarantee protection from shocks and scratches and which, at the same time, are very light.
In the upper part of the protective shell there is a loop for fastening the instrument to the jacket so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the environment.
Technical characteristics Cressi Pressure Gauge
- Case material: chromium plated brass
- End scale: 350 bar or 5000 psi
- Face: luminescent with coloured sections
- Pressure release valve: incorporated
- Instrument diameter: 50 mm
- Height of case: 14 mm
- Total instrument height: 17 mm
- Hose diameter: 11 mm